Publisher: Clampett Studio Collections
Artist: Warner Bros.
Characters: 1: Daffy Duck (multiple on background)
Release Date: October 16, 2003
Edition Size: 100
Image Size: 15 ¾" h x 11 ¾" w, 16 field cel
* "Daffy Duck: Lobby Card" is a limited edition hand-painted cel with Giclee background.
* This fine art cel is modeled after one of the most endearing characters in the classic Warner Bros. Looney Tune lineup. Daffy Duck appeared in over 135 cartoons.
* Daffy has enjoyed a resurgence in popularity with his new cartoon series, "Duck Dodgers," a role first realized under the direction of Chuck Jones.
* Daffy Duck has seen efforts from all five major Warner Bros. directors, of which each infused Daffy with his own type of character. Bob Clampett's Daffy, for example, was irreverent and wild, while Chuck Jones' rendition gave Daffy a greedy egomaniacal personae.
* Animation historian Jerry Beck provided the 15 lobby card originals which were scanned to produce the Daffy Lobby Card background. These lobby cards were created during the Golden Age of Animation, both in-house and by special design studios hired out by Warner Bros.
* "Daffy Duck: Lobby Card" represents the third in the Lobby Card series, which includes Bugs Bunny and Sylvester and Tweety. The Porky Lobby Card, which will premiere next year, is the fourth character profiled in the Lobby Card series.
Other ideas from Fascination St. Fine Art
Do you have a question?
Do you want the latest news on your favorite artists?