Second Release Publisher: Clampett Studio Collections
Artist: DC Comics
Characters: 1: Harley
Release Date: November 14, 2003
Edition Size: 500
Image Size: 12 ½ h x 10 ½ w
* Former criminal psychiatrist Dr. Harleen Quinzel, "Harley" herself became certifiable after falling in love with The Joker.
* Their relationship has never been without its ups and downs: as the duo of The Joker and Harley amassed many crime exploits, the Prince of Knaves tired of his Girl Jester and jettisoned her off on a rocket.
* She was found by Poison Ivy and was not only nursed back to health, but given an ample supply of chemicals to give her extra agility and strength.
* Currently, she and The Joker are an item again, and hold exclusivity as two individuals Batman would enjoy putting back inside Arkham Asylum.
* Paul Dini created Harley Quinn.
Other ideas from Fascination St. Fine Art
Do you have a question?
Do you want the latest news on your favorite artists?